The Brooklyn Bralette was designed for our vintage lovers who like to own unique pieces that you won’t see anywhere else. Designed with an exclusive elasticated fabric picked up in New York, we only produced a small-run of this collectors piece! Each unit will vary, with the print fading to give that vintage feel.
- Model wears size small, and fit is true to size
- Bralette style, with plastic back-clasp
- Strap adjustors for variable support
- Thick, elasticated fabric for maximum support
- Produced in a limited run, available until sold-out
- Fabric base; 80% Nylon 20% Lycra
Our exclusive heavy weight lycra is imported directly from New York and is designed to offer the best support whilst maintaining a soft luxurious feel.
We currently stock sizes small, medium and large.
Our suits are made on the smaller side, so if you think that you are in-between sizes we would recommend sizing up. If you have any specific sizing questions about certain styles, please don't hesitate to contact us and our dedicated Customer Service will be more than happy to help!
We The Dreamrs is produced in limited quantities, with each bikini hand-made using the finest Italian lycra. Take note of the following DOs and DON'Ts to keep your swimwear clean and fresh all year round!
- Gentle hand wash in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water after use
- Drip dry in shade
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling on the swimwear
- To extend the life of your bikini, please treat it gently and give it special care
- Iron, tumble dry, soak or bleach
- Leave in direct sunlight- this may cause the colour to fade and damage the material
- Fake tanning products may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear, we recommend you rinse immediately after use
- Extreme heat and high levels of chlorine may fade or damage your bikini over time